Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NOBs News: A message from Chuck

Chuck asked me to pass on the following email.

 

I just wanted to send everyone in our community a  quick note of thanks for all your kind thoughts and messages over the last few days which have made a big difference for me and my family. As I think you all know by now I had the surgery about 48 hours ago and was released for home recovery yesterday afternoon feeling better than anyone expected. I have been too tired to respond to each of you individually thus far, but be sure that they made a big difference. My kids read most of them to me while in hospital. They were truly astonished at the number of beers I owed to that many people in that many places! I will try and be in touch with everyone personally over the coming days.

 

In the meantime I plan to be down at the club Thursday after touch and look forward to chatting with everyone then. 

 

Again thank you for all your support and kindness. It made A BIG difference for Teresa and the rest of the family too.

 

See you all soon

 

Cheers

 

Chuck

 

No comments:

Post a Comment