Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NOBs News: Alumni Game Postponed

As the communication guy, you think I would know!  Sorry, but I was mistaken about the Alumni game this weekend.  Given the full set of games on Saturday, the Alumni game got bumped.  So I guess our summer starts early!   As a reminder the Centaur’s have a full Saturday with all home games (men’s and women) with some of the NOBs playing with the Berties.  Head down if you are looking for a festive day.  Alternatively, the GITS are playing Bruce County, in Bruce County on Saturday @3:00, so anyone looking for a day trip can get a game. 

 

Also this weekend on Sunday is the Canada vs Italy match at BMO 12:00 KO, which I know a number of folks will be attending.  Given Sunday’s event I am not sure if there will be Touch on Sunday (I will confirm)?

 

Stay tuned for summer events. Keep up your training!

Phil

 

No comments:

Post a Comment