Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FW: Dave Swift

Good morning one and all.  I received this from Dave’ wife Liz yesterday.  I have been informed that there will  be a memorial wake for Dave on Monday June 27th at 2pm at the Burlington Cultural Centre.  As more information is available I will pass it on to you.  Craig

 

From: Elizabeth Swift [mailto:swiftliz@cogeco.ca]
Subject: Dave Swift

 

I have looked through Dave's e-mail address book, and am sending this message to the names that are familiar.

 

I don't know if you are aware that Dave is very ill. Before February, he had six years of treatment for colon cancer, but has spent the last several weeks in hospital. He is now living at Carpenter Hospice in Burlington.

 

Sometime in the future, we will be arranging a 'Celebration of Dave's life' , in other words,

a wake. I would like to have a collection of friends' memories available to show then, and for our family to keep. If you have a special memory of Dave that you would like to share, please will you e-mail it to me., at swiftliz@cogeco.ca

 

Thank you

 

Liz Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment