Monday, October 17, 2016

FW: NOBs News: Mike Moroney

Some pictures of Mike, 
From Bob Nye -  Mike;s funeral will be on Sun 20 th Nov, 2.00 to 2.45 at Glen Oaks Funeral home 3164  9 th line oakville.
There is a web site for the funeral home but the obituary has not been written yet and I dont know about a reception yet.will let you know.
Thanks ,
Bob.
From: Kurt <tancan@sympatico.ca>
Date: Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:43 PM
To: Philip Gray <phil.gray@cogeco.ca>
Subject: RE: NOBs News: Mike Moroney

Hello Philip,

 

Here are a few ( I have more ) pics of Mike you could post. I’m not on facebook.

 

Thanks,

 

Kurt Tamowski

 

From: Philip Gray [mailto:phil.gray@cogeco.ca]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 10:28 AM
To: general@nobsrfc.com
Subject: NOBs News: Mike Moroney

 

It is with sadness I pass on the news that Mike Moroney passed away the other night with his family with him.  I have no other information at this time.

Thanks

Phil

 

No comments:

Post a Comment