Friday, August 12, 2016

Re: NOBs News: GITS Game Details

For those of you interested in car pooling, we can meet at Sherwood.  We will leave Sherwood by 11:15 sharp.
I will be at Sherwood and be able to offer a ride.  

Just a reminder there are no change facilities at this field.  
Phil



Sunday’s game info with the GITS….Ray tells me he has been working with the Deodoro field crew prepping the field.  I think he also called in the Rio pool people to get it to look green!  There is still room for a few more players, subs are good to have!

KO @ 1:00, About 1 hour travel time from Burlington (assuming no serious traffic issues).  I checked for closures and did not see any, if you know of one that may affect the drive in from the west let me know and I will share.  

East York Collegiate

650 Cosburn Ave

Toronto ON M4C 2V2

Canada


Food and drinks at the Kilt & Harp (2046 Danforth ave)


Look forward to seeing everyone out – they have promised cooler weather.

Phil


PS – There will still be touch at Sherwood on Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment