Saturday, April 18, 2015

Re: Larry

Good evening to everyone in the NOBS World.  Our great friend and teammate Larry Doyle is not well.  Larry has experience some complications and has had to have surgery.  His daughter has sent along an email giving us an update on her dad.  I have been asked that we give the family some space and hold off on calling them.  We will be getting an update and will let you know. 

Friends through rugby are friends for life,  Craig

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 18, 2015, at 11:13 AM, "mdoyle5@sympatico.ca" <mdoyle5@sympatico.ca> wrote:

My mom asked if I would send you an update on things with my dad.

As you are probably aware my dad had an infection in his blood that lead to an infection in his heart and heart valve.

He had a surgery yesterday to replace the heart valve.  They initially had difficulty getting the bleeding under control. They took him back to the OR late lastnight and were able to get everything stabilized. They plan to keep him asleep for the next 24-48hrs to give his body a rest. I will definitely send an update tomorrow.

Mary-Anne, Siobhan, Claire, Chris and Jane

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment