Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Fwd: Rugby Canada Annual Report 2014. TOUCH TONIGHT

Just a reminder that we are now outside on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 6:30.  Please check out the email below from Gord Sneddon. 

DaThug

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gordon Sneddon <gsneddon2@cogeco.ca>
Date: April 24, 2015 at 2:36:38 PM EDT
To: Nick Manz <Nick_Manz@toyota.ca>, "camorley09@gmail.com" <camorley09@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Rugby Canada Annual Report 2014

Nick, Craig,

I figured I would share this document with you. Please forward to your members as it gives a comprehensive oversight on what has been happening at the national level in the past year. 

Sorry to hear the news about Larry we lost a true gentleman there.

Hope to see you both soon.

Gordon



Rugby Canada Annual Report 2014

Rugby Canada's Annual Report is now available.  Be sure to read up on the activities of the past year and feel free to circulate to your stakeholders.  Click on the link below to access the Annual Report online.





The digital format of the Annual Report is great for reading online, mobile devices and tablets.

(Note: A French version of the Rugby Canada Annual Report 2014 will be available shortly.)


Thanks for your support in 2014.



Myles Spencer  I  Chief Operating Officer  I  Rugby Canada  I  Suite 110 – 30 East Beaver Creek Road  I  Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada L4B 1J2  I  Tel. 905.707.8998 ext. 238  I  Fax 905.707.9707  I mspencer@rugbycanada.ca  I www.rugbycanada.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment