Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fwd: Larry

Good evening to everyone in the NOBS WORLD, wherever you are.  We have received word from Mary-Anne Doyle and then an email from Mr Bloska, about the upcoming plans for Larry.  Click onto the link for all the details.  Let me know if you have a problem with it.  

Thanks to all of you who have sent emails, responding to Larry's passing.  Two more photos, recently sent to me.
Bob Cunningham; "I wasn't always; as you see me now."


Barry Hyslop; "Larry leading us to glorious victory "

Take care and be healthy and safe, Da Thug
Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: kevin bloska <bloskak@rogers.com>
Date: April 26, 2015 at 4:37:24 PM EDT
To: Craig Morley <camorley09@gmail.com>
Subject: Larry

Hi thug,

Please could you include this in your next communication?


http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/thestar/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=174715309

No comments:

Post a Comment