Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fwd: Larry Doyle

Here is some updated information,

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Truman <john.truman@sympatico.ca>
Date: September 13, 2014 at 12:26:03 PM EDT
To: "'Craig Morley'" <camorley09@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Larry Doyle

Craig, I spoke to Jane this morning so that I could get a note out to the
Choir. Apparently Larry has had a stroke but he is in not too bad a shape.
The hospital initially discharged him but then readmitted him later, in
order to do further tests next week. He was able to walk back into the
hospital. He currently has lost some ability to speak plus some minor memory
loss which is frustrating him but the prognosis is that it is temporary and
both those functions should return. Visiting him will be a bit difficult
right now as there is a backlogged waiting list for beds so he hasn't been
assigned to a room yet. He's in good spirits though. That's what I have so
far....JKT

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Morley [mailto:camorley09@gmail.com]
Sent: September 13, 2014 10:45 AM
To: general@nobsrfc.com
Subject: Larry Doyle

Good morning everyone.  I received a phone call this morning, Larry has had
a stroke, and has been hospitalized.  At this time it is all we know.  When
I have more information I will pass it on.
Craig

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment