Sunday, November 11, 2012

NOBS WORLD NOVEMBER 11TH 2012

Good morning to everyone in the NOBS World, on this first Sunday of our winter mode.  Touch is on today and every Sunday in Burlington at 1pm.  I looks like we will luck out on the weather as they're calling for  a temperature of 17c and sunshine, here near the shores of Lake Ontario.  A good day to get off the couch and work on that fitness.
 
  Tickets are now on sale for the NOBS Awards Night, the last event in our 30th Anniversary year.  It all happens in Burlington on Friday December 7th for the mere cost of $25.  Good food, great fun and as always a rugby sing song.
 
  One last thing, I am going to be making, what I hope, to be the last ordering of jerseys.  A number of people have expressed interest in the green jersey, so I am putting that together now.  Let me know at ctmorley@cogeco.ca.  
 
  See you on the  pitch this afternoon, Da Thug

No comments:

Post a Comment