Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kit Aid for Cuba



From: Cristina Flores <cflores@cogeco.ca>
Subject: Kit Aid for Cuba
Date: 13 November, 2012 7:12:32 PM EST

Hi guys,
 
I need your help in sending out this call for help for rugby kit collection. You can forward this email to as many people as possible and I will collect and send with NACRA to Cuba. We need cleats, shorts, and socks, all sizes in good condition....and clean please.
 
Thanks,
Cristina Flores

Dear Rugby Friends,
 
As you may know I've been collecting used rugby kit to donate to countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, in an effort to promote rugby and help kit up those  less fortunate than us, in Canada.
 
I have sent the last of the kit I had to Jamaica, and I am now collecting again, to send to Cuba at the end of November.
 
Please see attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment