Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NOBS News: NOBS Dome 2 - Start Date Thurs JAN 3rd @ 4.00pm

Happy New Years - I hope everyone had a good start to the year. We have
had a couple of good touch outings over the holidays. Please see Nick¹s
note below for Thursday touch.

On 2019-01-02, 12:09 PM, "Nicholas Parks" <njparks195@gmail.com> wrote:

>Gentlemen & Ladies, Winter Dome starts TOMORROW at 4.00pm! All those who
>have signed up ( or plan to sign up ) for Thursdays see you there! Since
>there is an extra Thursday ( 16 v 15 ), I think it would be fair to open
>it up tomorrow for those who have signed up for Tuesdays only, as well.
>SoŠ.. open for all Tuesday signees & Thursday signees!!! If anyone else
>can make it, great! Usual fee for Pay to Play. Nick ( Please pass along
>to anyone I have missed off )

On another note, my understanding is the Slye Fox will be showing the
6-nations game coming up. I am not sure of the details, so if someone has
them let me know and I will share them with the group. Things start at the
beginning of Feb so there is still time to figure this ot.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment