Friday, January 25, 2019

NOB NEWS: TOUCH

If you do not already know Mark and the Toronto Arrows are letting us use their DOME time on Monday Jan 28th form 5:00 to 6:00.  I know that the Tuesday and Thursday touch guys know, I just want to make sure everyone knows it is open to ALL - FREE of Charge.  Now there is talk that we should forgo SUNDAY touch for Monday DOME.  I for one am in favour, heretic you say, not really I am just not available this Sunday.  I am not in a position to cancel Sunday if there are hard core player.  But I do want to make sure there are enough Sunday players to make it worthwhile.  If there is a consensus to skip Sunday in lieu of Monday I will get the word out.  

Also on Family Day Feb 18 we also have the DOME from 5:00 to 6:00.  This is again OPEN TO ALL for run around.

Thanks
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment