Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Fw: Sunday 13th August.. CRICKET.

I HAVE WAITED ALL YEAR FOR CUCUMBER SANDWICHES

AND I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP NOW.


IF THE CHOIR CAN'T FIELD A TEAM I AM SURE SRI LANKA

CAN.


MAYBE WE CAN PULL IN A  FEW BYOB SOCCER PLAYERS ?


SEE BELOW


TA


TTT






From: Derek Wiggins <derekwiggins@hotmail.com>
Sent: August 8, 2017 8:53 AM
To: R Thomas
Subject: Fwd: Sunday 13th August...
 
Hi Rolf,

I got the e-mail below from John Truman regarding the cricket..😬. 

Can you e-mail the NOBs membership and ask them to confirm their attendance at the cricket on Sunday directly with me (derekwiggins@hotmail.com), if we don't have enough numbers I will have to consider cancelling.

Thanks,

Derek



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Truman <john.truman@sympatico.ca>
Date: August 7, 2017 at 20:40:18 EDT
To: 'Derek Wiggins' <derekwiggins@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Sunday 13th August...

Derek I'm not getting enough interest on this. I think it's finally run it's course and we should just cancel it. Too bad but you can't flog a dead horse…JKT

 

From: Derek Wiggins [mailto:derekwiggins@hotmail.com]
Sent: July 24, 2017 6:11 PM
To: John Truman <john.truman@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Sunday 13th August...

 

Hi John,

 

We're planning on having the annual Cricket Match on Sunday 13th August...can you let your members know, and then get back to me about a week before with a rough idea of numbers. It's a bit less notice than I would have preferred but we've got a lot of conflicting events this year unfortunately.

 

We'll be doing the usual format with the bar open etc...

 

Many thanks for your e-mail about Cye Beechey, all the NOBs send our best wishes for his return to good health!

 

Best regards,

 

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment