Friday, August 7, 2015

Fwd: NOBS WORLD; SPECIAL LATE NIGHT EDITION. AUGUST 7TH 2015



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:


Subject: FW: NOBS WORLD; SPECIAL LATE NIGHT EDITION. AUGUST 7TH 2015

 



 

Ok, so I know you're getting this in the afternoon, but one of the Senior NOBS executives has asked me if I could send out a special edition!  I just couldn't  resist putting that in the headline.  So here we go with a weekend update.

 

As you know tonight is the second leg of our soccer series.  If you're playing, be there no later than 6:30pm, or face the wrath of VanGaalfoyle.   Kickoff is for 7pm, seating is limited.

 

I have received word from Sunday touch Guru, Dave Tait, that there is "NO" touch this Sunday; but when one door closes, another one opens.  Cricket is on and here's your opportunity to join in.  Derek Wiggins would like you to be there for 12:30, with the match getting underway at 1pm.  Sun and fun, on a Sunday.  Alan Lloyd has sent along a photo to accompany our cricket request.  Thanks' Al.

 

All the best, Da Thug

 

P.S. Rugby next weekend on both Saturday and Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment