Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fwd: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 22ND 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ranbir Dhillon <ranbirdhillon@hotmail.com>
Date: December 23, 2014 at 7:13:03 AM EST
To: Craig Morley <camorley09@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 22ND 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Craig,

Wanted to wish everyone associated with the NOBS Feliz Navidad y un próspero año nuevo - from Marbella, Spain

I moved here just 6 months ago and also work here.
I now referee for Federación Española de Rugby (FER) and the Federacion de Andaluicia de Rugby Árbitros (FAR)

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Maybe a place the NOBS would like to do a Tour!!

Ranbir Dhillon


Subject: Fwd: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 22ND 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS
From: camorley09@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:34:16 -0500
To: general@nobsrfc.com






Subject: FW: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 22ND 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS

<image001.jpg>

 

Good afternoon to everyone in the NOBS World; the big day is fast approaching.   Just in case your confused, I am talking about the big Boxing Day run around at 1pm in Burlington.

 

The greetings keep pouring in, so let's get at em!

 

From Burlington.  Craig, just a local boy here, but my son and I have had the most fun this year playing touch with the NOBS.  All the best to everyone, wishing health and happiness.  JP and Mac

 

Vancouver.  Merry Christmas to all in the NOBS World.  The Vancouver rugby scene is in our mid-season break, and a superb first half.  We get back at 'er January.  Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy 2015!!   Cheers Chris Mant

 

Hamilton.  Happy Holidays to everyone, from Hamilton, Mike Howes

 

Cancun Mexico.  Feliz Navidad from Cancun, and a happy New Year from Kananaskis Alberta.  Pablo and Olga Malacara, Rugger Extraordinaire.

 

Peterborough.  Hello from Peterborough!  Okay so we aren't in Hawaii, Florida or some far off places like Spain and England, but Angela and I just want to wish our friends in the NOBS World a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  And Craig, we enjoy reading your newsletters and keeping in touch with what is going on in your part of the world.  Keep up the good work!   Cheers, Ange & Julian Holding

"THANKS JULIAN, DA THUG"

 

Burlington.  Best wishes to you all for a wonderful Christmas and a happy prosperous New Year.  I hope to give touch a go in the new year; see if my knees will take it.  Dave Barker.

 

Oakville.  Hi everyone.  Have not been around the club for a while [other than running out for the annual Soccer v rugby Club annual challenge matches, but sending Christmas wishes to all from …..Oakville.  Des Jordan

 

To all of you who have responded so far, great to hear from you and a very Merry Christmas.

 

Jacob Morley

<image002.jpg>

 

Less I forget, a nice email from Neil Alexander, currently residing in Saskatchewan.

 

 



On Dec 20, 2014, at 3:07 AM, Gmail <alexander.neil51@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Craig,

 

What a wonderful idea.  I would love to send out seasons greetings to all my friends at the NOBs.  

 

You have not seem too much of me as I am now working in Saskatoon but as I write this I am lying in bed looking out over the French Alps.  In the classic irony of my life Saskatoon has snow but no hills while presently the alps have hills but no snow. Still we have managed to hunt down some good skiing.

 

For those that know my story .... No my family did not move with me despite the promises.  I know I know .... I was the only person that thought they would ... And I have been really missing both my genetic family and my extended NOBs family ... So bad luck guys. .... Expect me to be back in 2015.     Warn the emergency services they will be getting busier soon!

 

 

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to those that celebrate them .... Happy Holidays to those that don't.

 

Neil Alexander.

 



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential information which is the property of Harris Steel and affiliates (Fisher & Ludlow), intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify Harris Steel (Fisher & Ludlow) and destroy any copies of this email. Receipt of this e-mail shall not be deemed a waiver by Harris Steel (Fisher & Ludlow) of any of its legal rights or the confidential nature of the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment