Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fwd: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 19th 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS

From points unknown 

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jayson <maywentimarine@gmail.com>
Date: December 20, 2014 at 6:46:13 PM EST
To: Craig Morley <camorley09@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: NOBS WORLD DECEMBER 19th 2014, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hi Craig,

The world tour continues, was Geramany, Holland, Norway, now exotic Halifax, Vanvouver and now sitting in Edmonton.

I'll be home from Christmas for 2 weeks! Looking forward to seeing all the guys


Cheers


Sent from my iPad

On Dec 19, 2014, at 8:30 PM, Craig Morley <camorley09@gmail.com> wrote:

Good evening to everyone in the NOBS World.  Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings to everyone, where ever you are.  I would love to hear from you with a greeting that I will pass on to everyone.  I have already heard from our mate Andrew Jackson now living back in the UK.  I am sure this Sunday around 6 PM his time, Andrew and his son Evan will look at each other and wish they were joining the rest of the NOBS this Sunday at 1PM for our Jingle Bells Touch Run.  Looking forward to seeing you, maybe wear something festive, bring along something tasty to nibble on after the run around. Come on out and see all your friends.  

I would like to take this opportunity to express our condolences and sympathy to our friend and teammate, Stu Riley who's father recently passed away.  Looking forward to seeing you soon brother.  

Let's have a look at our calendar over the holidays.  Touch will continue each and every Sunday over the holidays.  Touch will still be on Tuesday's, while there will be no touch on Thursdays, December 25th and January 1st.  The Centaurs will be holding their annual Christmas Eve Carol singing, time TBA.  I am not sure about what is happening with their Boxing Day or New Years day run arounds, but once I know, I will, let you know.  Come on down.  

Now about the Christmas greetings.  Where ever you are in the NOBS WORLD we want to hear from you.  Send your greetings, and where your from and it will be passed along.  

Looking forward to hearing from you,  Da Thug



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment