Thursday, September 26, 2013

GAME THIS SUNDAY

Gentlemen, I sent out an email yesterday, looking for some help.  I am not sure if you got it, as I have heard nothing back, and I am sometimes prone to sending emails to the great unknown, I need to ask a favour.   


Due to a family situation, I cannot make the game this Sunday and it may be a bit tight for the Wednesdays, Staff College game.   I had promised the GITS, they could use the Centaurs old set of post pads.  If someone could take them, great.  I could meet that person to help with them.  I need someone to bring along the newer set of green jerseys.  I have a personal item of Ray Hopkin that was left behind last Sunday in the bar, that I would like to have returned to him. 

 

I will be out of the country from October 4th to the 11th.   We have a game on October 6th in Brampton that Chuck is looking to find out about numbers attending.  

 

Craig

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment