Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fw: Important : Maori/Can

Folks, here is an email from Barry Goldberg on the Maori/Canada game.  If you have any questions please contact Barry directly at bgoldberg1@cogeco.ca   There is no need to reply to me as I am just forwarding this for Barry. 
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Goldberg" <bgoldberg1@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: Important : Maori/Can

> Centaurs, Alumni, and Supporters:
>
> I have just heard back from Rugby Canada about the order I put in.
>
> Most of the tickets requested were in the top price section, however BMO has informed RC that all but 10 tickets are sold in the 107/108 section.
>
> They are offering to fill our request in the top of the 106 section.
>
> I need a quick reply from those who have already requested tickets indicating you still want those seats.
>
> I will assume yes if I don't hear back from you.
>
> For those still looking for tickets, I will ask if I can add to the original order......so if you want tickets, reply today.
>
>
> Thanks,
>
> Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment