Sunday, May 27, 2018

Fwd: Photos of my Dad (Chuck)


If you have some photos of Chuck please send them to Nicole by email for Wednesday's Celebration.  Thanks

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kevin Bloska <bloskak@gmail.com>
Date: May 27, 2018 at 8:31:17 AM EDT
To: 'Philip Gray' <phil.gray@cogeco.ca>
Subject: FW: Photos of my Dad

Phil,

 

Please forward

 

From: Nicole Schandl <nm.schandl@gmail.com>
Sent: May 26, 2018 10:07 AM
To: bloskak@gmail.com
Subject: Photos of my Dad

 

Hi Kevin,

 

I am putting together some photos to display at my dad's celebration of life on Wednesday. I am hoping you can help me to reach out to the rugby community to see if anyone has any photos of my dad they'd like to contribute. If they do, please have them forward the photos to my email.

 

I appreciate it!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment