Tuesday, January 2, 2018

NOBS NEWS: Dome/League/AGM

Welcome to 2018....have you set some goals?

Dome: This Thursday is the first Nobs 1/2 dome touch from 6:00 to 7:00. Sign up with Rolph. It is a $150 for the 17-week session

League: League starts this week as well led by Ryan Hamilton-Miller. I believe it is a 6:30 start. League players should not expect to play with the NOBs to warm up. Ryan will be looking for league fees so be prepared to pay up to Ryan. However, 1/2 the dome may not be used from 6 to 6:30.....

AGM: Our AGM is scheduled for Sunday Jan 14 after touch (2:30). If anyone has a pressing topic they want discussed let me know. I will put out another email on the AGM later this week. Also if you are interested in participating drop me a line.

Thanks Phil




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment