Wednesday, July 19, 2017

NOBs News: NOB's Golf Outing

It is that time of year for Dave Tait’s Annual NOBs Golf Extravaganza!  Please see his not below.  The costs do not include HST, so add a bit.  Please respond to David directly to confirm your spot.  This event is open to all members is good standing, spouses and friends.    

I have been reminded by Rolf that we have some members that have not paid a membership ($120 – full; $50 - social).  Rolf knows a few guys that can be persuasive.  
Thanks
Phil

From: David Tait <dstait@me.com>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM
To: Philip Gray <phil.gray@cogeco.ca>
Subject: NOB's Golf Outing

Hi Phil,

I have now arranged for the NOB’s Golf Outing based on the following:

  • Date: August 19th, 2017
  • First tee time: 12.56pm
  • A new location: Copetown Woods Golf Club, Concession 2 Rd West, Ontario (out past Ancaster).
  • Cost: Golf - $52 / Cart $18  / BBQ $16.

Please advise the crew that this is on and to contact me at dstait@me.com to confirm attendance. I need to know numbers by August 11th.

I have attached a poster to assist memories.


David Tait










No comments:

Post a Comment