It is that time of year, things are starting to happened as we wake up from our winter hibernation.
- Annual Easter Egg Day – Saturday April 15 starting at 10:00 to 12:00. If you have a little one who likes running around and finding chocolate, then this is the place to be on April 15. Rumour has it the Easter Bunny will be hopping around. There will be refreshments for all.
- DOME 1 Touch – April 6, 13 and 20 @ 7:00 to 8:00 – let me know if you want to play $30 for the three nights.
- Sunday Touch – For the next few weeks the Ontario Blues will be practicing on the pitch before we play touch and afterwards, so we need to start promptly at 1:00 and be off the field by 2:15.
- Friday April 21 – NOBs Membership Night – Come out on Friday night and get a free pint if you pay your annual membership. A great opportunity to show us you are still around. Fees this year have been set at $120 for players (touch and contact) and $25 Social. What a deal! Contact players will need to register with CRU/ORU through the online system. I will send out information on this separately.
- Saturday April 22 – Gareth’s 50th at the club house, see the attached flyer…it is worth a look.
- Saturday May 20th – Ontario Blues Game at Sherwood @ 3:00– check out the Rugby Ontario site for details
Things are starting again, time to get off the couch and shake off the dust! If I have gotten anything wrong let me know.