Wednesday, February 1, 2017

NOBS News: IMPORTANT - Ft. Lauderdale bound

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM TIM.

A couple of things for Ft. Lauderdale,

1.      Hotel - I have asked them to extend the booking time and they have until Friday Feb. 3rd. After that booking will be subject to availability and the hotel has informed me that they are filling up. If you have not reserved, please do so immediately.

"I hope this email finds you well. I have placed a courtesy room block for 10 rooms. Starting from February 23-27, 2017. Individuals may begin calling our reservations department at 954-565-6611 or 800-678-9022 using Group Code: "72227" or Group name: "Niagara Old Boys Rugby Team" to receive the group rate of $199.00 +11% tax, per standard room, single, double occupancy."

2.      Flights - I want to start coordinating ground transportation, please send me directly your flight info via email to timothy.ellis@sympatico.ca or via text to 416-697-3284. 

Thanks

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment