Thursday, November 3, 2016

NOBs News: Mike's celebration of life

Please see below with regards to the November 20th celebration of Mike Moroney's life.
Hi Phil,can you forward this please,
thanks,
Bob.________________________________________
From: Dermot Fogarty [derm.fogarty@gmail.com]
Sent: November 2, 2016 1:01 PM
To: Bob Nye
Subject: Fwd: Mike's celebration of life

Hi Bob

I am forwarding this message to you from Elaine. I responded to her and told I would be there and that yes someone from the rugby would be speaking. Elaine didn't have your email address. How do you think we should get this out the NOBS.
Derm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elaine Moroney <emoroney@bell.net<
mailto:emoroney@bell.net>>
Date: Wednesday, 2 November 2016
Subject: Mike's celebration of life
To: derm.fogarty@gmail.com<
mailto:derm.fogarty@gmail.com>


Hello, Dermot:

I am very much hoping that you will be coming on the 20th.  You and others have been such faithful visitors, especially when Mike was not able to communicate very much.  I am also writing to ask if you have an idea whether the rugby guys will be planning to have someone speak at the celebration for them.  The funeral home has asked me to contact possible speakers to ask them to limit their thoughts to 3 minutes.  Could you get in touch with the others for me about this?  I think the word has gone out to the rugby friends but here is the website for the celebration and obituary:  www.glenoaks.ca<
http://www.glenoaks.ca>.
People can reach me at emoroney@bell.net or 905-822-7926 or 905-601-8756 if they have any questions.
Best,
Elaine
ps I could not find Bob Nye's email address to include on this


No comments:

Post a Comment