Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fwd: Florida 2016



Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: <timothy.ellis@sympatico.ca>
Date: October 22, 2015 at 9:55:35 PM EDT
To: Craig Morley <camorley09@gmail.com>, "chuckschandl@gmail.com" <chuckschandl@gmail.com>
Subject: Florida 2016

Craig, can you send out to the masses;

I am organizing the 2016 Nob's tour to Ft. Lauderdale for Ruggerefest February 19th to 21st. This is the 40th anniversary of the tourney and organizers are planning on making it bigger and better than ever. We are registered again in the 45+ division but the age limit is approximate. For details on the tourney see link below
http://www.ftlruggerfest.com/

I have reserved a block of rooms at the Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort. The rates are the same as last year $189 for double occupancy, $199 for triple occupancy, and $209 for quad occupancy.
http://www.oceanskyresort.com/

I am arranging a commemorative kit for the 40th anniversary, Jersey, shorts and socks. The jerseys will be personalized with name and number. The cost will be $92 plus tax. Please include in your email if you are interested in the commemorative kit.

Flights are each individuals responsibility with most arriving on Thursday the 18th and departing Monday the 22nd. I highly recommend booking early to get the flight you want, I know a few have already booked.

As I did last year I (Eric Andre) will create a tour only email group so we can share flight details, roommate selections etc. If you are interested please send me an email and I will include you in the email group.

Thanks
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment