Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fwd: UNDER THE DOME; PAY AND PLAY



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:



Ladies and gentlemen.  Thursday night Under The Dome starts tonight; don't forget a white and dark t-shirt.  Very important!

 

Our chief financial officer and our President have reminded me that  your spot is only as secure as your payment.  We have a number of people on our waiting list who are more than willing to ante up the dome fees, and in some case, social dues as well to start playing.  I know that there are a few of you who will be playing , but at this time are not available to pay or play.  I will honour those exceptions, but we will be looking for payment first time you are out.  The rest of you, payment is due. 

 

Don't be disappointed as of tonight, our final list is going to be formed.  If there is a problem; let me know at camorley09@gmail.com.  The Dome Ranger




No comments:

Post a Comment