Wednesday, August 13, 2014

FW: SOCCER THIS FRIDAAY

 

GOTCHA!

 

I knew that would get your attention.  A little better looking than NOBS soccer coach, John vanGaalfoyle. 

 He already knows, that you all know about Fridays soccer tilt.  What he wants me to let everyone know who wants to play, is he needs to hear from you in advance.  It's really quite simple; just click on his email below.  Please don't just show up and expect to be put in the lineup.

 

Da Thug

 

 

 

 

Gentlemen,

 

You have expressed interest in playing in the second soccer game vs BOTSC, so I need confirmation by email, or in person tomorrow night that this is still so, before I cast my net wider.

 

I know their team will be stronger, because they were embarrassed last time, and as good as their goalie was, Mark the one this friday is younger, taller and used to play rugby!

 

Please confirm asap to me at: johnguilfoyle99@gmail.com

 

Friday, August 15 @ 6:30 pm, green jerseys.

 

John van Gaalfoyle

 

 

 

 

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:57 PM, John Guilfoyle <johnguilfoyle99@gmail.com> wrote:

You are right, it was what rugby is all about.

 

Yes, send out the general reminder, please and I'll send you a short list. I know Tony is keen because he was unavailable for the last game, but is available for this.

 

Did not really get to see the NOBs play, as I was playing in the Golf Tournament - then the lunch - then the awards.

 

See you tomorrow,

 

John

 

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Craig Morley <cmorley@fisherludlow.com> wrote:

Send me the list John.  I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE THERE.  That is what rugby is all about!   How was our player turn out for the game?  Do you want me to send out an email to the general population or wait?  I know someone like Tony Windsor is itching to play. 

 

I am out Tuesday,  Craig

 

From: John Guilfoyle [mailto:johnguilfoyle99@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 12:16 PM
To: Craig Morley
Subject: Re: SOCCER THIS FRIDAAY

 

Craig, what a week for you!

 

The Hornets' weekend was excellent, with people flying in from across the globe. Some of my former team mates I have not seen in 40+ years!

 

With regard to soccer, I reminded some players yesterday, but I was going to ask you to send out an email, in fact I just printed off my team list. Are you able to send a targeted short list to some names I supply you or is that too time consuming for you?

 

I would ask that you send out a general reminder anyway for this Friday, August 15 @ 6:30 for the re-match.

 

What I don't need is, like last time, three players showing up on the night expecting to play without any prior contact or confirmation!

 

So, if you would do that, and you could handle a specific email to players such as Ted, I'll send you the list.

 

Thanks. See you tomorrow?

 

John

 

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:51 AM, Craig Morley <cmorley@fisherludlow.com> wrote:

John is everything ready for soccer this Friday.  I can send out an email if need be.

 

I was disappointed I missed the Hornet's 60th.  Unfortunately my house was one of the ones flooded last Monday in Burlington.  We are still cleaning up, but due to the large amount of people effected, things are moving slowly.  Wait it gets better [or in this case worse] we received a call last Tuesday that a very close relative of my wife's family, dropped dead at 58!  We spent yesterday afternoon at a funeral home in Kitchener.  Throw in that one of my dogs became very sick, probably from either eating something or drinking contaminated by the flood.  Oh joy.

 

Craig



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential information which is the property of Harris Steel and affiliates (Fisher & Ludlow), intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately notify Harris Steel (Fisher & Ludlow) and destroy any copies of this email. Receipt of this e-mail shall not be deemed a waiver by Harris Steel (Fisher & Ludlow) of any of its legal rights or the confidential nature of the information.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment