Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fw: Correction - Canada/Ireland tickets

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Goldberg" <bgoldberg1@cogeco.ca>
To: "Mass email" <members@burlingtoncentaursrfc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:05 AM
Subject: Correction - Canada/Ireland tickets


> Centaurs, Alumni, and Supporters;
>
> I have just received the Group order form (attached) for the
> Canada/Ireland test and you will see the prices are reduced from my
> earlier email, even when you add in the handling fee.
>
> DO NOT fill out the form!
>
> Please email me your request for tickets as soon as you can and I will
> send in the form, probably April 1st.
>
> For those that emailed me already, I will assume you still want the Red or
> Dark Grey seats you requested despite the change in section.
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Barry
>

No comments:

Post a Comment