Tuesday, May 29, 2012

FW: NOBS WORLD, Portugal tour

Good afternoon to everyone in the Nobs World.  The Markham Grey Hares are planning a trip in 2013 to Portugal and are extending an invitation for you to come along.  From what I have heard from all the Nobs who have gone on tour with the Grey Hares, that these are well run, terrific tours.  Don’t miss out as open spots won’t last forever.  Craig

 

 

 

> Hi,

> 

> Could you pass on this message from Colin Campbell and the attached to

> your members:

> 

> Hi everyone,

> 

> I'm sure that most of you have heard that I'm intending to arrange

> another tour back to Portugal.  I'm attaching the information but the

> basic details are as follows:

> 

> Dates from May 10-19, 2013

> 3 nights in Evora, where we will take part in a 6 nation Vet's

> tournament. Minimum 3 games and after game function

> 3 nights in the Algarve. Some beach touch and lots of wine

> 3 nights in Lisbon with 1 game against a Lisbon invite team plus after

> game function Group farewell dinner in Lisbon

> 

> Cost: 50 tourists @ 678Euros + kit if required

>          59 tourists max @ 658 Euros

> 

> This is approx 30-40 Euros more than 2009 but includes 3 functions and

> tournament fees.  I have already invited the Hares and I expect a few

> to take me up on the tour.  As we're entered in a tourney, I would

> also like to take some younger players if possible.

> 

> At this point, all I need is a confirmation of interest plus all your

> details and a cheque for $300/ person deposit. No cheques will be

> cashed until May and I will inform when.  Due to some previous

> difficulties, there will  be a $100 cancellation charge if done early. 

> However, our agent in portugal also has cancellation charges as per a

> normal travel agent. I will get the policy out to you.

> 

> My (Colin's) address is 57 Oak Lea Circle, Markham, Ont, L3P 3M3.

> Please contact Colin Campbell should you require any clarification

> (colinrorycampbell@yahoo.ca )

> 

> Colin

> 

> Thanks,

> 

> Brian Keane

> 

> 

No comments:

Post a Comment