Friday, January 6, 2012

FW: Memorial for Terry Marshall

 

 

 

Happy New Year, 

On behalf of my siblings, I  wanted to express my thanks for the support provided to myself and siblings upon hearing the news of my dad passing.  Many of you asked me to let you know the details of his memorial and wanted to let you know that we have booked the Burlington Performing Arts Centre for Dad's memorial on Saturday Jan 14th from 1-4pm.  http://www.burlingtonpac.ca/Home.html

The more formal piece of the memorial will begin at 2 pm with The Burlington Welsh Choir singing and a few tributes/speeches.  Please do not feel obliged to attend - Burlington is a bit of a hike from Toronto and many of you are too far to attend, but people had been asking, so I just thought I would let you know (and used the same initial email list as previously).

Thanks again to you all for your support...so many kind words, cards, emails, memories of Dad and lots of food and drink...you've all made this time so much easier to bear.

Alison, Kate, Gareth & Myfanwy

No comments:

Post a Comment