Monday, January 31, 2011

NOBS Executive - 2011

Good Morning All,
The NOBs AGM was held yesterday and it my great pleasure to announce your new executive for 2011.
There are a couple of changes this year. Firstly, I want to thank Jeff Ellis for his past contribution to the executive. Jeff will be focusing his efforts with the Centaurs youth program and did not seek re-election.
The executive was expanded by one member at large, so your executive this year is:
Chris Mant - President
Craig Morley - Vice-president
Rolf Thomas - Treasurer
Jack Morrison - Secretary
Peter Allan - Fixtures
Eric Andrea - Member at Large
Dave Tait - Member at Large
John Noble - Member at Large
Mike Jefferies - Past President
 
Please join me in welcoming Dave and John and congratulations to our returning members of your executive .
 
I take great pride in being part of such an outstanding organization. I look forward to 2011 and all our club has to offer.
Respectfully,
Chris Mant

No comments:

Post a Comment