Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fwd: Italy tour

NOBS - great opportunity to play Rugby in Italy next May. I had the privilege of joining Colin's tour to Portugal last year and it was definitely one of the best tours I've been on.  We need a few more players, so I hope you can make it. I've already sent my $500 deposit. $1,500 for 11 nights, 5 cities, 4 games - let's go! :-)

Cheers!
-Eric

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: colin campbell <colinrorycampbell@yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Subject: Italy tour

Hi everyone,
 
This e mail is being sent out to everyone on my list who may be interested in the tour to Italy next May as it may change somewhat and some others may want to join in.
 
At this date,I have only 13 deposits from players at this time.  Several folks have asked if the tour can be reduced in length.  I have contacted Jos'e over in Europe and this is the latest offer.  Hopefully, this may stimulate some response. Still arriving in Milan on May  7th.  I have several tourist couples lined up to go, once we get the players situation confirmed.
2 nights Milan + game
3 nights Treviso, tour to Venice + lunch and game
3 night Florence + game and city tour
3 nights Rome +game and city tour
$ games may be too much but we can cancel one if reqd.
Cost is now $1125Euros or at todays rate= $1496 for 11 nights 
Playing/dress shirts will be extra.
 
This is still based on 50 people and Jos'e can arrange an extra 3 nights in Sorento for those wishing to stay longer, but again, we need the numbers.  Can someone from each club pass this on to all non-players as well as players for their attention.  We need to get this settled ASAP so I have decided that Sunday Sept  26th is the cut off date for a go or not.  Thhis promises to be a fantastic tour, so kplease give it your full attention.
 
many thanks
 
Colin
PS:  Jason Currie, would you please pass this on to all the other club contacts. Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment